TMA Road Train Monitoring Scheme (VIC)
Road trains operating at Higher Mass Limits (HML) in Victorian must have
- TMA (or alternatively IAP)
- A-Doubles (as defined in the National Class 2 Road Train Authorisation Notice 2022)
- B-Triple, Modular B-Triple, A-Triple, AB-Triple, or combination fitted with tri-axle dolly and/or operating under Higher Mass Limits (HML).
Eligible vehicles can access approved routes of Victoria’s road train network, including:
- The road train network in the north-west of Victoria, with access no further south than the southern borders of Mildura and Swan Hill local government areas, for the transport of general freight; and
- Additional approved routes of the Victorian road train network, for the transport of hay and grain.
Talk to a Specialist
Would you like to talk to someone now? Please fill in your details and one of our specialists will contact you shortly.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form